About QHR - A Family of Brands
Quorum Health Resources (QHR) has provided consulting, management and education resources to hospitals and health systems for more than three decades. QHR is the market leader in hospital management, with nearly 150 current multi-year clients across the U.S. As a consulting resource, QHR is the fifth largest healthcare management consulting firm in the country, and the QHR Learning Institute reaches more than 10,000 healthcare professionals each year. Established in 1977 as HCA Management Company, a management services subsidiary of HCA, the company was purchased by management and an investment firm in 1989 and was renamed Quorum Health Resources, a subsidiary of Quorum Health Group. In 2001, Triad Hospitals, Inc. purchased Quorum and retained the management and consulting subsidiary. CHS acquired Triad Hospitals in 2007, which included the QHR subsidiary. QHR currently provides hospital clients with:
- The nation’s leading provider of Management Advisory Services to not-for-profit independent hospitals
- Fifth largest healthcare Consulting Services firm in the U.S.
- Education from the QHR Learning Institute, to more than 10,000 healthcare leaders and professionals each year
- Short term engagements by QHR Intensive Resources to quickly stabilize and secure client viability
- Best-in-industry pricing on supplies and other services available from Quorum Purchasing Advantage with the tools and oversight to maximize savings.
- Facility planning and construction program management through American Health Facilities Development