Today’s volatile healthcare environment is straining hospital revenue cycles more than ever before. Denials and bad debt are rising due to new levels of regulation and increasing patient responsibility for payment. Payer contract negotiations include new challenges tied to quality and outcomes. The transition to ICD-10 may severely stress your revenue cycle. Alternative payment models are now a business imperative. And hospital-owned physician practices may not have the operational and financial infrastructure necessary to support productivity.
An effective revenue cycle program must encompass much more than billing and collections; it needs to include coding, contract negotiation, physician engagement, quality and the entire patient experience and continuum of care.
Our Revenue Cycle Management services can help you:
- Align revenue cycle initiatives with overall strategic goals
- Maximize effective existing technologies while implementing critical improvements
- Leverage existing processes that work well while implementing new efficiencies
- Improve cash collections and clean claims throughput
- Reduce denials and DNFB
- Achieve sustainable net revenue results